Working for Peace Through the Arts
Sponsors of the Peace Foundation contribute to working for peace through the arts by:
- connecting to a rich and vibrant community
- participating in exciting and innovative events
- supporting the continuation of significant social justice, human rights and environmental sustainability work in our communities.
Sponsorship funds and/or in-kind support enable the Peace Foundation to:
- award our Annual Major Grant of $10,000 and minor grants of up to $1,500
- provide awards for artistic endeavour that supports the Foundation’s objectives (Peace Award for the Adelaide Fringe Festival, SACE Peace Award)
- partner with Aboriginal artists to support works of cultural significance (including the Kaurna Reconciliation Sculptures and the Kaurna Walking Trail)
- collaborate with South Australian schools to support students and educators in producing their artistic expression of peace in their lives (e.g. Peace Rules).
To learn more about how you or your business can benefit from supporting the work of the Peace Foundation please email us at email@example.com
Support the Peace Foundation
You can take action to support artists who create inspirational and moving experiences.