Held on the anniversary of the World War II atomic bombing of Hiroshima (6 August), our annual commemoration remembers the devastation and horror wrought upon Hiroshima and Nagasaki. The Peace Foundation partners with the Romero Community to honour the victims and call for global prohibition of nuclear weapons. The Memorial Service takes place at 8 am in the Peace Park, War Memorial Drive, opposite Memorial Hospital – all are welcome.
- Wesley Enoch AM in Adelaide one night only 29 September, 24-hour special offer for the day of mourning
- Wesley Enoch AM Keynote and Presentation of the 2022 Peace Award for an Artist in Residence
- Apply now for the 2022 Peace Award for an Artist in Residence
- Telling Tennant’s Story: The Strange Career of the Great Australian Silence
- Exciting New Partnership with Assemblage