World Day Against Child Labour
The International Labour Organization launched the World Day Against Child Labour in 2002 to focus attention on the global extent of child labour and the action and efforts needed to eliminate it. Ending child labour requires immediate action, accelerated motivation, and collaborative partnerships at all levels – now. Let’s make a difference. Let’s make sure that our post-pandemic world is free from child labour. Visit International Year for the Elimination of Child Labour to find out how you can get involved.
- Inaugural 2022 Peace Award for an Artist in Residence – H Lawrence Sumner
- Wesley Enoch AM in Adelaide one night only 29 September, 24-hour special offer for the day of mourning
- Wesley Enoch AM Keynote and Presentation of the 2022 Peace Award for an Artist in Residence
- Apply now for the 2022 Peace Award for an Artist in Residence
- Telling Tennant’s Story: The Strange Career of the Great Australian Silence