International Workers’ Day/May Day
May Day, or International Workers Day, is celebrated every year on 1 May around the world to recognise the achievements of working people and acknowledge the significance of the eight-hour working day. Today May Day marches around the globe demonstrate support for the third world, anti-fascist movements and world peace. Today the struggle continues for fairer pay and better working conditions.
- Inaugural 2022 Peace Award for an Artist in Residence – H Lawrence Sumner
- Wesley Enoch AM in Adelaide one night only 29 September, 24-hour special offer for the day of mourning
- Wesley Enoch AM Keynote and Presentation of the 2022 Peace Award for an Artist in Residence
- Apply now for the 2022 Peace Award for an Artist in Residence
- Telling Tennant’s Story: The Strange Career of the Great Australian Silence