Recipient of the 2018 Peace Award and $10,000 Major Grant, this feature documentary had already won a number of awards and endorsements when it made its South Australian premiere at the Adelaide Fringe Festival on Thursday, March 5th. With special guests, producer Fiona Cochrane and director Mark Street of F-Reel Productions and William Kelly for a Q&A session after the screening, this special screening acknowledged the Peace Foundation’s early support and recognition of this significant film. We sincerely thank F-Reel Productions who kindly donated ticket sale profits to the Peace Foundation.
- People’s Choice Community Lottery
- Supporting the Voice Referendum Community Campaign Toolkit
- Inaugural 2022 Peace Award for an Artist in Residence – H Lawrence Sumner
- Wesley Enoch AM in Adelaide one night only 29 September, 24-hour special offer for the day of mourning
- Wesley Enoch AM Keynote and Presentation of the 2022 Peace Award for an Artist in Residence