In 2020 the Peace Rules Showcase was re-imagined for our COVID19 world, presenting a unique opportunity for secondary performing and creative arts students and teachers to create a film in their schools. In partnership with Dance Hub SA and Ausdance SA who created the DanceFilmFocus for independent choreographers, the Peace Foundation designed this complimentary project for secondary schools to engage with screen performing arts. It has been a wonderful opportunity to develop the students’ skills in innovative ways observing distancing rules. Congratulations to Blackwood High School, Caritas College (Pt Augusta) Charles Campbell College, Henley High School and Para Hills High School for creating and premiering their amazing peace films. Read more about Peace Rules link to Peace Rules section in Grants & Awards.
- Inaugural 2022 Peace Award for an Artist in Residence – H Lawrence Sumner
- Wesley Enoch AM in Adelaide one night only 29 September, 24-hour special offer for the day of mourning
- Wesley Enoch AM Keynote and Presentation of the 2022 Peace Award for an Artist in Residence
- Apply now for the 2022 Peace Award for an Artist in Residence
- Telling Tennant’s Story: The Strange Career of the Great Australian Silence